You need custom copy your audience devours.
Are you a one woman show (or a one-man-band)? Need custom copy or web content, but don’t have the time to create it?
Hi, I’m Caitlin, a copywriter, blogger, and ghostwriter for hire.
I’m a copywriting and content geek passionate about helping solopreneurs reclaim their weekends. I enjoy writing copy that:
- Engaging- Long and short form content that draws in your readers. I’ve been known to liven up dry topics (read: taxes).
- Informative- Careful research to answer your audience’s burning questions.
- Uses content marketing best practices- To create eye-catching copy for people and the web.
With the occasional a splash of humor.
I don’t believe pushing out lots of content at people gets you what you want (more customers, subscribers, a night off). Quality copy does.
And that’s what I love doing. I’m passionate about creating copy that delights and inspires readers to take action.
I have experience in:
- Higher education- I taught a course to teens and twenty somethings. My content competed against a fierce rival: the iPhone.
- Nonprofit- I volunteered as a fundraiser for 2 years. Our team was one of the top 3 earners for our local Relay for Life Chapter.
I’m a millennial taco fanatic living in Charlotte with my border collie.
I have knowledge, interest, and personal experience in:
- Content Marketing
- Career Advice
But you’re wondering, why me?
I’m a collaborative person who believes in having a sense of humor. Plus, from teaching while in grad school, I have experience in consistently meet tight deadlines.
From teaching here and abroad, I know how to tailor my words to create targeted messaging for diverse audiences.
Think we should work together (or maybe you too have accidentally ended up in a parade)? I’d love to hear from you! Contact me today to set up a quick chat!