In just six words: Custom copy to grow your brand.
-In more words-
When you’re busy saving the world, there’s no time to write.
I can help.
Hi, I’m Caitlin, your Queen City Copywriter. Using storytelling, communication, and the occasional splash of humor, I create custom copy that better connects with your ideal customer and grows your online presence.
I add zest to your copy by making it:
- Clear- translating jargon so that your great aunt understands it.
I write copy that is search-engine and people-friendly, expanding your online reach.
I have plenty of experience in:
I’m an outdoors-loving millennial living with my rambunctious pets in Charlotte, N.C. My interests, knowledge, and past topics covered include:
- Content Marketing
- Career Development
But you’re wondering, why me?
- Your time is precious, and I consistently meet deadlines. I’m also friendly and easy to work with.
- From living abroad, I know how to tailor my messaging to be inclusive of diverse audiences. Because I know the last thing you want to do is alienate clients.
- As a HubSpot Certified Content Marketer, I know how to create content for search engines and people. I’m also currently enrolled in Google’s UX Program to improve the digital content experience for your audience.
I’m also the Copywriter for Wood & Co Consulting, a company providing content development, marketing strategy, sustainability and corporate social responsibility guidance.
If you’re a busy entrepreneur or aspiring writer, some helpful resources include:
- Brands Must Commit to Sustainability to Survive. Here’s Why.
- 3 Common Blogging Mistakes You Can’t Afford to Make.
- Effective Copywriting, As Learned From Adopting a Dog.
Fun Facts (or skip if it’s more than you’d like to know):
- While studying abroad, I ended up on a parade float by accident.
- I can’t inflate a balloon. I don’t know why, but this is sometimes a point of discussion among those who know me. I’m never going to learn, either. Because there’s no emergency where I’ll save the planet inflating 1,000 balloons. It doesn’t matter.
- My office is headed by two dogs who don’t sit in on our meetings. Because I’d never get a word in edge-wise.
Think we should work together? Contact me today to say hello!